BUSINESS EQUIPMENT FUNDING IN CANADA
Get up to $250,000 in cash to grow your Canadian small business.
Canadian Business Equipment Funding
Your business needs equipment — it’s as simple as that. But this equipment costs money. Sometimes, when things are feeling a little tight, it may become difficult to put money to one side in order to buy the equipment you need.
Of course, business equipment funding is an option. But, all too often, it is an expensive and difficult option. Mainstream funding providers are just not tuned into the needs of modern businesses, so many operations end up losing out as a result.
At SharpShooter Funding©, we do things a little differently. We make funding affordable and easy to access, ensuring that all businesses can gain the capital required to kit themselves out with equipment.
We are proud to support small and medium-sized businesses across Canada, and we look forward to helping you achieve your aims.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR CANADIAN BUSINESS FUNDING?
We Can Design A Funding Program For Your Small Or Medium Size Business.
Gaining Canadian Business Equipment Funding, Even with Bad Credit
Equipment is either a driver for revenue or a bare minimum requirement for operation. Either way, you cannot do without it. What’s more, some equipment is highly expensive, which can make life difficult for businesses, especially if their credit history is not good.
This is where SharpShooter Funding© comes in. We have a range of different options open to those who are looking for the capital needed to buy equipment. Not having a good credit history is not necessarily a problem.
We can provide specifically tailored bad credit packages to businesses looking for equipment funding. This means the business owner is able to get the equipment they need, even if they have gone through bad times in the past.
At SharpShooter Funding©, we provide excellent support and consultation at every step of the process. We also structure the inventory funding in a way that protects us as providers and that suits your situation as the business owner and recipient. Our team is proud to be fully transparent and honest in all of these matters so you know exactly where you stand, every step of the way.
SharpShooter 20/20 Funds by SharpShooter Funding©©
Overview, Calculations and Case Study
Why Choose SharpShooter Funding© for Your Equipment Purchase
There are a number of reasons why you should make SharpShooter Funding© your first choice when it comes to business capital. Take a look at some of the key reasons below:
- The application process is designed with simplicity and a hassle-free experience in mind. We go out of our way to make the process as easy as possible — far more straightforward and easier than the processes offered by mainstream funders.
- We can provide you with 100% of the funding you need in many cases. Depending on what we can offer to you, and on the purchases you need to make, this may also include delivery, installation, and other costs and fees.
- We may be able to provide you with a funding project that carries a welcome tax advantage for your business.
- There are no constraints and restrictions placed on the funding you receive. You can use your funding to purchase any equipment you desire.
- Our team works with you to provide funding packages that meet the unique needs of your business. Mainstream funders cannot offer this level of tailoring.
- We have an approval rate of over 88%. This means you can get the capital required to keep your equipment inventory functioning at its best.
Choosing Your Equipment
There are a few things to bear in mind when it comes to gaining inventory financing.
- You need to make sure your equipment is going to have a usable life that exceeds the period of the funding repayment.
The equipment will be owned by the funding provider in lieu of other types of collateral. Once you repay the funding, the equipment is wholly yours. This means if you purchase a robust piece of equipment designed to stand the test of time, you will get more out of the funding than if you purchase a high-end piece of equipment with a short lifespan.
- Factory machines are a great example of this.
A factory machine, provided it is well-maintained, is going to remain useful for a long time. This means you will maximize your return from the investment and from the funding.
- Computers and other high-tech equipment pieces are bad examples.
Computers are very expensive and go out of date quickly. Think about all the tech hardware upgrades and updates that have taken place in the last few years. This demonstrates how quickly this kind of technology is advancing, and how rapidly it becomes obsolete.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR SMALL BUSINESS FUNDING IN CANADA?
SharpShooter Funding© has been providing owners of small and medium-sized Canadian businesses with business financing solutions since 2015.
Achieve the Canadian Funding You Need from SSF
When you need capital to develop your inventory of commercial equipment, SharpShooter Funding© is the right choice.
- We have a high level of credit availability so you will have what you need.
- You don’t need to use up your working capital on inventory purchases.
- We are highly flexible when it comes to the terms we offer.
- We give you the agility you need to get the best equipment for your business.
- We don’t require down payments, and we can define a repayment schedule that suits your business and its incomings.
Reach out to our team to discover more or fill out our online application form — let’s get started today.