Starting a business in Canada is easy. You could start your business tomorrow and be making money by the end of the week. Registration is not necessary, but depending on business success you will need to be cautious.
Canada is a great place to start a business. In fact, Canada was ranked as the third best place to start a business in the world in 2016 according to the World Bank’s Doing Business project. It takes only one procedure and an average of five days to register a firm.
Interesting Facts about Canadian Small Businesses
- Small businesses comprise 98.2% of all Canadian companies.
- 69.7% of Canadians work for small businesses.
- 57% of all Canadian businesses are in Ontario and Quebec.
- PEI has the highest SME employment rate in Canada.
- From 2002-2012, small businesses created 77.7% of all new jobs in Canada.
The Most Promising Business Opportunities In Canada:
- What kind of business should you start? This is always the hardest part of the process—knowing where to start.
- Real Estate.
- Pet Services.
- Financial Consulting.
- Computer or Mobile Device Repair Service.
- Courier Service.
- Housekeeping or Cleaning Service.
5 Most Profitable Small Business Opportunities in Canada:
- Transportation and Storage. The transportation and storage industry comprises passenger transportation services and the shipping of goods, as well as warehousing and storing products.
- Waste Management and Remediation.
- Professional Services.
- Real Estate.
- Fitness and Recreational Sports Centers.
Resources for startups and entrepreneurs in Canada:
This post was written by sharpshooteradmin